We are looking for Smart & passionate Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce Development and Integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Skills and Qualifications:
- Apex code development, Apex Trigger, Lightning Component, API Integration
- Visual force page development, Lightning component development, lightning design component, SOSL,SOQL,Batch Classes, Queueable Classes.
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- If you have good expertise in lightning web components then it will be a plus point.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, pick lists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements, sharing rules.
- Education: B.Tech in (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point