We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our growing and energetic team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 2+ years of experience developing large-scale, critical web applications and real-time data-driven interfaces
- Experience with micro front end architectures and implementations
- Experience with modern frameworks like React and Redux
- Experience designing and developing for multiple form factors (mobile/tablet/desktop), across multiple platforms (Win/OSX/iOS/Android).
- Experience integrating front-end code within a server-side view layer (.NET, PHP, Ruby etc…)
- Mobile and desktop web performance & optimization knowledge (e.g. sprite sheets, icon fonts, performance profiling).
- Experience creating documentation and well-commented code
- Experience and interest in implementing and maintaining efficient workflows with package managers, asset pipelines, automated testing, build system, version control, ...
- Familiarity with mobile first development and responsive design.
- Expert knowledge in browser technologies
- Creative self-starter with great team and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have outstanding attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Prior business knowledge or willingness to learn quickly about the financial industry, preferably electronic trading.
Skill and Ability:
- Optimize graphics and page speed for enhanced user experience
- Check for brand consistency across the website
- Perform timely functional testing of core website elements
- Develop features to make websites mobile-friendly
- Create tools that enhance user interaction in any browser
- Implement on-site search engine optimization (SEO)