When it comes to conversion from the website, we look into a lot of factors and don’t leave any stone unturned to make it happen. SEO, SMO, ORM are the basic terms that come to our mind while talking about conversions. The most important thing that we tend to neglect is an appealing website design. You can contact an affordable web designing company for this purpose. If you tax on your mind, you will realize that it is your website that has to leave the first impression, therefore, we must make sure it is designed in a way that has the ability to hold users and persuade them to click on the services we are providing. This will naturally be a reason for producing high revenue.
Here are few tips to make your website design stand out from the other fishes of the ocean and help you add on to the conversion rate!
- Keep it simple yet impactful- It is a misconception that user are attracted to more of animations. Well, let me make it very clear to you that users are attracted to animations but not unnecessary ones. Loading your home page with complex animations and heavy visuals will only add on to your bounce rate. This goes on according to the famous Hicks Law which says that increasing the number of choices will increase the decision time logarithmically. Chances are that the user gets confused and move on to any other website.
- Responsive website design is a must- Mobile devices add on to the vast proportion of traffic to the website (approx 52.99%). In the fast pacing world where time and convenience is the king, people require all the information quickly in their hand. Until and unless your website design is not completely responsive to all the devices including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets, you cannot expect a user to stay at your website for long. So try to enhance the user experience and you are good to go.
- Choose a hooking up headline- According to a research a user decides whether to stay on a website or not in less than 15 seconds. So the headline that you are using for your website design must be really catchy that it attracts the user instantly and he/she is forced to stay on the page and explore more about it. You may use bold fonts, a persuasive picture or embellished words.
- Stock photos are a big NO- I have gone through a lot of websites and trust me seeing a stock photo doesn’t create any excitement. A stock photo (clicked by the phone or low-quality pictures) is fine for a blog post but leaves a bad impact if used in the websites. Users tend to lose confidence in a business which can portray a professional image of their work. Therefore it is important you use a high-quality image which is in coordination to your content.
- Flaunt your achievements– If you want people to choose you then give them a solid reason why? Make sure you flaunt all your badges and achievements. All the projects you did with large firms, your testimonials, and security badge etc much be well presented. This will add up to your image and help in building better trust.
- Simplified Contact Form- Creating a multifold contact form will create distraction for the user, he might change his thought and move to other websites because of your complex way of contact. A user always prefers an easy way to contact you so that all his queries and concerns can be heard as quickly as possible. Keep minimum fields in your contact form which are at high priority and your conversion rate will surely increase.
Consider the points given above and work dedicatedly on your website design, or hire a Web Designing Company for the same. If you have any other tips that can add on to your conversion rate then do let us know in the comment section below.