Being a Digital Marketing expert you might be well aware that Google has stated Content as one of the top three factors for a good ranking of your website. The struggle of bringing your website to the first page of search results is quite tough and increasing your Content Visibility in the Google knowledge graph is the challenge in itself. No wonder human mind has got the solution for this too. Invest few minutes in reading the information given below and you will be completely ready to grab what you want.
First of all, what is Google Knowledge Graph? It is a system laughed by Google to provide a large amount of information in an organized way which can be easily accessible and understood. It can be classified in 5 main types including Influencers, organization, Local Business, Query Answers and Movie/shows/Books.
Let us now go through few tricks that can be used to make your content visible in the Google Knowledge Graph:
- Implementation of Schema Markup- Schema refers to coding element of the web page that provides supports to the search engine to return best results to the users for the queries. Therefore, it is important for you to work on defining your schema to mark up all kinds of item including products, places organizations, individuals, and events.
- Building a Wikipedia page for Branding– Mark my words, if you really want to have high value of your page you got to hook with high brand like Wikipedia in order to ensure that data is considered more reliable and accurate. Just follow the guidelines of Wikipedia and you can surely get yourself listed on its page.
- Optimization of content– Since the Knowledge graph comes from the first-page search result sit is important to write a content that has in depth answers to specific queries. You may also post content to Google+ to increase odds of being indexed and shown prominently. Be versatile and use different forms like image, video, infographics and of course a unique content.
- Online database registration- Apart from Wikipedia there are other platforms too from where Google gathers information for the knowledge graph. Register yourself, contribute your data and you will be able to back up your claims later on.
- Optimize your social media profile- For you to rank better, it is important for you to maintain your social profile and most importantly at Google+ because that is what going to impact your content and make it impressive and exclusive.
Although, getting a place at Google Knowledge graph is not a piece of cake but following these tricks can help a lot. Most importantly provide useful information to the readers for which you need to think from their perspective and you are all set to go. You may even hire a Digital Marketing company to assist you in your challenges. Comment below for your queries or feedback. We would love to hear it from you.